Legacy Furniture - LEGACY MADE ME VERY HAPPY
on january 5 th 2012 my fiance and me went to legacy and bought furniture for our new home , we told ADAM our sales representative that our wedding will be in januray 14 and we need all furniture to be at our new home 2 days before he said no problem , we spend $18900.00 , on thursday januray 12 i got my furniture complete and they set all of the furniture up and clean everything left over from the boxes , WHAT MADE ME MORE HAPPY IS THE NICE GIFT LEGACY GAVE ME FOR MY WEDDING ,
THANK YOU ALL AT LEAGY AND GOD BLESS YOU11790fc3 review #291006
You may also like
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Very bad quality of sofa, and expensive. We bought the Simmons Upholstery reclining sofa, color dark brown, made bonded leather. Less 1,5 year after purchase the bonded leather cracked, the..."
- "We got an adv. In our mail box for this company that saying they have good deals for buying house.. we did call the company to take an appointment. ..."
- "Itsy Puppy has the best puppies! We are writing this review so that many more families can become happy as we are. We decided to reserve Jojo after seeing how..."
- "A man from JAFLO co. came up our 400 foot driveway/road, ignoring our signs! Handed me a paper folder, more tree cutting! He said we will be coming onto your..."
- "Do yourself a favor and don't have anything to do with these scammers - Jani Ghaffor AKA Jani GMoney AKA Jani G/Chuck Sterling/Digital River Inc/SWREG/CardQuery/PinYourIncome/Pin Cyclone.In researching ways to profit..."
- "she has several ads using different names - cassandra, sugar, ariel - and uses the number 347-741-1433. she's nice and everything up front, takes your money when she shows up,..."