Legacy Furniture - LEGACY MADE ME VERY HAPPY
on january 5 th 2012 my fiance and me went to legacy and bought furniture for our new home , we told ADAM our sales representative that our wedding will be in januray 14 and we need all furniture to be at our new home 2 days before he said no problem , we spend $18900.00 , on thursday januray 12 i got my furniture complete and they set all of the furniture up and clean everything left over from the boxes , WHAT MADE ME MORE HAPPY IS THE NICE GIFT LEGACY GAVE ME FOR MY WEDDING ,
THANK YOU ALL AT LEAGY AND GOD BLESS YOU
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "This is a bad dealership!! Old saying: The fish stinks from the head down!! the owners own a few dealer ships and Its obivious the Customer service is not the..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "My email that was never responded to: I was in need of a garden hose to take care of an infestation of mealy worms on my cactus in my back yard...."
- "I was contacted on 12/26/2015 by a Dave Mettert from quicken loans telling me they could save me a lot of money by doing a refi, catch was he wanted..."
- "Not one of the complaints here have anything to do with APX International Air Parcel Express. The fraud is by a scam company from Nigeria posing as APX...."