Legacy Furniture - LEGACY MADE ME VERY HAPPY
on january 5 th 2012 my fiance and me went to legacy and bought furniture for our new home , we told ADAM our sales representative that our wedding will be in januray 14 and we need all furniture to be at our new home 2 days before he said no problem , we spend $18900.00 , on thursday januray 12 i got my furniture complete and they set all of the furniture up and clean everything left over from the boxes , WHAT MADE ME MORE HAPPY IS THE NICE GIFT LEGACY GAVE ME FOR MY WEDDING ,
THANK YOU ALL AT LEAGY AND GOD BLESS YOU
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "This is a bad dealership!! Old saying: The fish stinks from the head down!! the owners own a few dealer ships and Its obivious the Customer service is not the..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When It arrived it looked nothing like it should have. Not even close. It looked more like something..."
- "I just recieved the firepit table I'd ordered last week from Target.com. The box was clearly damaged in shipping and, after opening, we found the product (particularly the marble table..."
- "Illegal immigrant from Brazil working in the United States pharmaceutical industry. Peter Miter has been living in the United States illegally since the age of 13. Peter Miter..."